- Scroll down to the Advanced Section on the main page of your cPanel, and click on the icon named Cron Jobs. This will take you to the main Cron Job page, where you can enter the information required for CRON to run.
- Every time a cron job runs, the results are sent to an email address. The top line asks for the email address where you would like the cron job results sent. Enter that address into the box.
- Below that is a box marked "Add New Cron Job". Pick the schedule you want the task to run on by picking from the drop-down lists.
- In the box labelled "command" you need to enter the command of the script you want to run, including the path (all the way from root) For example, a command might look like this: "home/abc123/public_html/cgi-bin/clients.cgi" This command includes the entire path, all the way from the root directory.
- Now click the "Add New Cron Job" button to save your settings.
- You can edit your Cron jobs at any time by clicking the "Cron Jobs" icon from the main cPanel screen. One on the Cron Job page scroll down to the section labelled "Current Cron Jobs" and click the "edit" button beside the job you wish to modify.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution