- Log in to our Client Area at https://my.tivahost.com
- From the main menu, select Services > My Services
- Find the product or service you wish to cancel, and click the green "Active" button. You will be taken to the Product Details page.
- Click the "Request Cancellation" link in the Actions panel.
- Enter a brief description of why you are cancelling, and select a "Cancellation Type" from the drop-down list.
You have two options for cancellations. The default option is an "End of Billing Period" cancellation. In this case your services remain active for the time that you have already paid for, however they will not renew. The second option, an "Immediate" cancellation, submits a manual request to our staff to have the account terminated, and once processed your account will be terminated regardless of the amount of time remaining on your account.
We recommend going with the default, "End of Billing period", option so that you can continue to use your services up until the renewal date.
- Click the red "Request Cancellation" button at the bottom of the page to submit your request.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Domain name registrations and transfers are non-refundable. Because TiVaHost partners with a...
If you would like to upgrade or downgrade your hosting plan follow these simple steps. 1) Login...
We hope that you never want to cancel your account with us but we understand that sometimes we...
To pay an invoice follow these simple steps. 1) Login to the Client Area. 2) Click "My...
To update your billing information please follow these steps:Visit the "My Details" page in the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution