To pay an invoice follow these simple steps.
1) Login to the Client Area.
2) Click "My Invoices" option in the "Billing" section of the "Client Services" menu.
3) For an unpaid invoice click the "View Invoice" button next to the invoice you wish to view/pay.
4) In the upper right corner of the invoice there is a drop-down list of payment methods. Choose your payment method from this menu. Then click the Pay Now button directly below it.
5) After you have completed the payment process, your invoice will be marked as paid.
If paying by credit card select "PayPal" as the method of payment for your invoice. PayPal allows you to pay with a credit card even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Note that some payment methods will require the invoice to be manually marked as paid by our staff, and may appear as "Unpaid" until confirmed.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Domain name registrations and transfers are non-refundable. Because TiVaHost partners with a...
If you would like to upgrade or downgrade your hosting plan follow these simple steps. 1) Login...
We hope that you never want to cancel your account with us but we understand that sometimes we...
To update your billing information please follow these steps:Visit the "My Details" page in the...
TiVaHost relies on an automated billing system to handle all services, invoices, and...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution