The losing registrar can also deny a transfer for several reasons:
- Evidence of fraud
- Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy Action
- Court order by court of competent jurisdiction
- Reasonable dispute over the identity of the Registrant or Administrative Contact
- No payment for previous registration period (including credit card charge-backs) if the domain name is past its expiration date or for previous or current registration periods if the domain name has not yet expired.
- Express written objection to the transfer from the Transfer contact.
- A domain name was already in 'Lock' status.
- A domain name is in the first 60 days of an initial registration period.
- A domain name is within 60 days after being transferred.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
The addon domain menu allows you to remove addon domains from your account. Note: this will...
A registrar maintains domain names people have registered with them. There are many registrars...
From the Client Area, select Client Services > Domains > Register a New Domain from the...
You can easily manage (setup) Addon Domain redirection using the cPanel interface. What is...
You can easily manage (setup) subdomain redirection using the cPanel interface. What is...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution